Sunday, September 10, 2006

If you need a place to stay

Hey Everyone. I have been thinking about the way I use my resources and well I have a big room. So if you as the reader or anyone or anyone you know is ever in Cardiff and would like a place to stay for the night you/they are more than welcome. I'll even do my best to make you breakfast. Having said that im not sure immediately sure why you would want to trust me, one confused mind and all... but if you are willing then you are welcome.

Kreg

3 Comments:

Blogger Mohammed Talib said...

In a totally, completely, utterly, absolutely unrelated event, I have a room to rent in Cardiff, very nice area, very congenial host, for 20 quid a night. Let me know if you're interested.

:p

5:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Does this offer still stand? I'm a friend of your brother (Brendan), will be in Cardiff this April for a night. Do you still live there in your big room?

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home